U.S. Half Cent
The Five different designs of the Half Cent:
1. Liberty Cap, Facing Left (designed by Henry Voigt) issued 1793
2. Liberty Cap, Facing right (large head designed by Robert Scot, small head by Scot-John Gardner, engraved by Robert Scot) issued 1794 - 1797
3. Draped Bust (observe designed by Gilbert Stuart & Robert Scot, reverse designed by Scot-John Gardner, engraved by Robert Scot) issued 1800 - 1808
4. Classic Head (designed/engraved by Robert Scot or John Reich) issued 1809 - 1836
5. Braided Hair (designed by Christian Govrecht) issued 1840 - 1857
Surplus on all Half Cents! Huge savings!
1 Random Half Cent in Good Condition
You will receive 1 random date Half cent. The date will be visible and the condition will be at least Good. The average price on the U.S. Half Cent is $60 - $75. We have a surplus and can offer a discounted price! Limit 2 per customer!
Do you have any half cents? Here is a good collector folder for the Half Cent